The plastic segments of the snibber lead the beans inside the drum. The integrated knife bar cuts off the bean tops.
- Construction in glassblasted stainless steel.
- Compartments through intermediate plates in stainless steel, allowing beans to remain in the drum for a certain period of time.
- Plastic segments guide the beans. Different segment types available, according to the customer’s needs.
- Stainless steel knife beam cuts bean tops.
- Stainless steel frame with integrated waste collection plates.
- Driven by SEW gearmotor.
- Equipped with sliding doors for easy inspection and maintenance.
- Centralized lubrication unit.
The snibber can be equipped with a number of options.
Product file - Snibber