Internal filter drum
An internal filter drum ensures a rough filtration of the process water. The screw ribbon inside the drum evacuates the collected dirt. The filtered water is stored in a reservoir.
Compared to an external filter drum, the filtration with an internal filter drum is rougher. In order to optimize the filter capacity, both machines can be combined.
- Construction out of glassblasted stainless steel 304L.
- The dirt discharges from the filter drum on the opposite side of the inlet (= throughput).
- Drum perforations according to customer demand.
- Drum runs on synthetic wheels.
- Powered by SEW gearmotor.
- Integrated spray tube and screw ribbon for drum cleaning.
- Hinged cover with gas springs.
- Always mounted on water tank.
- Diameter and length based on customer demand.
Product file - Internal Filter Drum